Saturday, July 10, 2010

Moppery

Had Coffee with Greg Steele today. It was cool.

The odd thing is that.... I can't blog about it... The Big dummy is very cool.

In other news....

Strange day.... I ordered some new road shoes from performance... some how they were the wrong size... I called 2 min after the order was placed.... NOPE... "We can't change the order...." WTF!!!!! Horse Shit that order won't go out until MONDAY at BEST but they can't change the 42 shoe to a 44.... FuckHeads! Seems like I must have made the mistake.... but shit.... talk about unforgiving customer interface....

So now I'm locked into... sending them back... Then getting a new pair... I'll have my new road shoes in about a Month.... Thanks Performance Bike.... THAT JUST ROCKES! I pay for something, and will get it in the next 30 days.... If I play my cards right...

Ya... Doubt I'll order from them again. I've had it with that nonsense... That is just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.... and all the extra shipping.... Sweet...

Then... Well.... Meeting Greg... this whole mop thing gets strange to me... People talk about it... and I'm like "The Mop!!! who is that!.....oh... That is me, they are talking about."... So it sends me into a little bit of a dis-association...
Then, The car had a fucked up Battery....

It was seriously, one of those days that was trying to de-rail..... Here is the good part....

For all the shit that didn't go well... and at many points I should have turned around and hid under the covers.... Called the GF and called the evening off... I worked through it....

Leap into Uncertainty!!! and sometimes it works out.... Maybe a little sideways but it still works out..

No comments: