Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hi Blog!

When there is nothing else, there is the old blog.....

Yep made it all the way to that phrase, The old words just don't run out of the tips of my fingers like they used to..... I wish it could be so.... just for the Cleansing of it... or whatever that word is Catharsis!!!!!

I was feeling a little backed up, went after a fiber cereal, and fortunately some company has mixed sugar with fiber and now it's good for me... Right...

Seriously, i'm running at like an 11 on a 1-10 emotional scale...

Seems like the hate mongers and the fear merchants are doing their best to get the country all worked up.....

always seems easy to me, try and watch who is filled with the most Lies and Hate... and stay away from them....

not that they then shouldn't be hated...

I'm just saying; if you think that Obama is Hitler, and there is some mass conspiracy by ACORN for Kenyan Black panthers to overthrow the U.S. government, and put the white folk in FEMA deathcamps.

You either need to spend a weekend coming to your senses, or get some help...

but for sure the fear merchants are out there trying to use it to get what they want...

this is the nonsense that has me on an 11 on the old emotional volume meter.

No comments: