Thursday, October 30, 2008

LOL, I've been tagged

And because ... Well, I'm bored today....

Oh and by the way... did the market countdown clock go to Zero? and after that What happened?

It's better to post about this than what I'm normally Babbling about.

Alright...

Eight Favorite TV Shows: (I'm not sure if they have to be Current, Maybe I'll do it Twice)

Eight Current Favorite TV Shows.
(you are about to find out what a snob I am.)

  1. Engineering an Empire(History Channel)
  2. House-It's just an addiction at this point, It was best the first 3 seasons.
  3. Naked Archaeologist-(History Channel) Umn I don't know anything about Biblical Archeology. It's amusing to watch Archeology, of what I see as a Fiction. But it's not like it's proof of Jesus or Moses, but Proof that the places In the bible actually exist.
  4. Monk- Not as good as it's been.
  5. Nova. There was an Ok deal about Fractals
  6. Frontline... It's like news only instead of a 30 second sound bite, it goes on for an hour.
  7. Meet the Press
  8. The Daily show.
My 8 favorite of all time.

  1. ER- It was great before it became all about Carter.
  2. The Shield- first 2 seasons are Must See
  3. DEADWOOD
  4. Law and Order-Jerry Orbach seasons
  5. "24" but the first 3 maybe 4 seasons
  6. West Wing (till the presidents daughter was Kidnapped)
  7. House
  8. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

(this is where it gets boring)
Eight things I did yesterday
  1. took a walk
  2. Avoided yoga(it's something. I'm having a tough time these days working out.. so it's the old fall back)
  3. Obsessed about how Republicans are all about FearMongering... and how that is no way to live.
  4. Read about Bond investing.
  5. Made Coffee
  6. Took my vitamins.
  7. Watched Politics on tv
  8. Slept poorly
Eight Things I look forward too:
  1. Spring
  2. Going on vacation(when ever I decide to do it)
  3. I'm actually excited for some winter bike rides, it's actually nice some times to be cooped up then make it outside.
  4. I'm looking forward to seeing all the Big 3 car makers to have a nice Come to Jesus, and realize that the Business model they have is completely broken, and for them to come up with something new (fat chance, the Government will just cut them a check to keep them afloat)
  5. Winter Runs, after it snows.(it will be novel for a couple weeks, then I'll just be annoyed by the extra laundry)
  6. Some day Reviving this blog.
  7. A regular workout schedule
  8. Next Planting season.
Eight Favorite restaurants:
  1. Trolley wing company
  2. The Pie(fortunately they have one out here in the Burbs now, so I don't have to travel or elbow people.
  3. Tai Siam
  4. Beto's Mexican.
  5. Beyond that I don't eat out much.
Eight things on my wish list:
  1. Less Stress
  2. More time
  3. More time to read
  4. For Christmas and Thanksgiving to be over.
  5. (i'd have a more extensive list... but it just gets sad)
  6. I want a car that is Ugly, High Gas Mileage(Like 60MPG), and low maintenance.
  7. I want every insurance company on the planet to go Bankrupt. I can not believe that you can have financial trouble as a company that sells something they never intend to follow through on.
  8. World Peace
Eight people to tag....
I'm sure this ruins the chain letter quality of a tag and I'll have bad luck or something...

But ... You know who you are.

No comments: