Thursday, October 09, 2008

Goodness

I promised to shut up when they took action.....

What a nasty week.... Who knew in a leadership vacuum, when the president comes out talking about the great depression... that everyone would freak out, put money in the mattress. and throw their 401k's out......

What makes all this extra scary is that it's Wall Street caught in the bubble, this time....

they are all like "we went to business school, we understand business cycles.... How could it be us who contract...... We are special!!!"

"so special as to not be included in the business cycle?"

I'll try and come up with something fun to blog about.....

"the craziest life I've ever lead"

1 comment:

Gary said...

"the craziest life I've ever lead"
I realy like that quot
I am not sure but I think I am leading one of those.