Monday, October 20, 2008

Haunted

I'm sitting here Watching a late night movie about a Vietnam vet who has post traumatic stress, I was reflecting on how all the WWII and Civil war Veterans, suffered the same thing. How many of them were expected to suffer in silence, Or who Couldn't and were Marginalized by our society. Then reflecting on how Maybe by giving it a name "post Traumatic stress Disorder"... I reflect on if Maybe it was better to suffer in silence... or maybe it wasn't.

This then reminded me of how I was today about how my life could have been different had I been encouraged by a different teacher in HighSchool. Of course To Place on a level playing field My being haunted by Highschool, and Post traumatic stress from war..... Well is stupid. It is how memory works it seems, more emotional the event more likely we are to re-experience it.

No comments: