Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sick 2.0

I slept most of the day. I'm lucky, I tend to be able to wallow in my illness, most of you go to work and suffer through it... just trying to get by. I get to spend days just .... Wallowing and complaining... thinking about how I don't feel good... how it is interfering with getting anything done... Hoping that it will pass.

I seriously watched movies and felt sick all day.... tough life... strange I am complaining... I don't know what I was trying to write here.... I'm just trying to write every day. I would hope I would try and write something of use......

I had this thought... if Romney doesn't win or doesn't win the presidency... when the Mormons roll out 2 more candidates, will america get them confused, will they say "oh, it's another mormon brunette Ken Doll, how is this one different than the last one?"

No comments: