Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Unquiet mind

Report 21

My Twisted Mojo.

It's 3am... I've decided that I need to accelerate the news flow into my brain. I was laying down thinking how slow television is as a data delivery advice. I started having visions of some kind of plug in to stream it straight into my brain.

Just some in-site into my unquiet mind right now. Let us just admit it... the 70 degree temperatures were like dating a Mormon girl.... she almost started to put out.. Then she went to church on Sunday, and changed her mind...

It was like a spine breaker, I was getting back to the old patterns, then suddenly it was cold and I refused to break all the cold weather gear back out.


In the other part of my brain. I just started listening to Joshua tree again. It's like being in highschool.... it's nice...

Ok... I'm about to just explode with random fleeting ebb and tide going through my head.... I don't know this is like a Writing and mental exercise... so bare with it.

... Every body is so FUCKING CRAZY right now.... 3 weeks ago everybody convinced we were sliding into some kind of Marxist.... bla bla bla... Now everybody is convinced everybody is in the bag for Illuminati/goldman sachs.
It's going to take a few weeks for people to regain their senses... but it's like post traumatic stress, we are going to have to slowly work it off, realize our irrational fears were getting the best of us... Our lizard brains, throwing us off the Merry-Go-Round.
Both sides of the debated deeply deeply disturbed, convinced the revolution is coming... of course they will be ready to revolt as soon as the reruns of "Friends" is over. Or they are happy to get involved as long as their favorite sitcom isn't on... Moreover.. people more willing to type it out on a computer than actually take to the streets.... YA... I'M SAYING ALL YOU ASSHOLES ARE MORE LIKELY TO SIT ON YOUR PIEHOLE THAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT 'IT' WHATEVER 'IT' IS.

so, seems like in the ebb and flow, normality is returning.... but still there is the memory of what was, and the images that flew through our brains about what 'might have been'....

you have to remember, it's not like broad swaths of the population is starving, and they have many options in a country with so much cheep food, and with such broad resources...

and don't get me started about how crazy all you people are about the chines... it's like we are still working off the cold war boogyman....

Hang on everybody........ it may not be the change you envisioned... but it is change, and change is the only constant, and change is almost universally good.

No comments: