Friday, March 27, 2009

Is that the Gold Coast?

Report 22 from interzone.

Funny how the mind works, I'm not sure what the catalist is. That I downloaded the most recent U2 Album, or something I saw on C-Span.

I was watching C-Span today.... Ya, I'm addicted to it these days. And worse i'm watching 4-5 hours of Other news a day. Let us just add the rest of the day reading newspapers and my unhealthy dose of TV buisness news. I'm watching C-span, and I see the charming woman standing down the press corps talking about Afghanistan.
Which reminds me of this charming woman from my youth. What do we do when hit with a fit of nostalga, well we cyberstalk. Dr. charming Young lady, is a professor at an eastern university.... Well that is going to kick off a few hours of Nostalga and imagining how my life could have been. BTW... she was my mother's favorite.

No comments: