Thursday, May 03, 2007

Wow!!! Escelation

This is mind blowing to me ... This is not a game

From Wiki:

In the United States, a person who learns of the crime and gives some form of assistance before the crime is committed is known as an "accessory before the fact". A person who learns of the crime after it is committed and helps the criminal to conceal it, or aids the criminal in escaping, or simply fails to report the crime, is known as an "accessory after the fact". A person who does both is sometimes referred to as an "accessory before and after the fact", but this usage is less common.

Please do not message me with information on this, If you have info you have a civic duty here. All it does is places me in even more awkward positions. At this point, beyond assisting the police however I can, I don't want to get further involved.

No comments: