Friday, October 29, 2010

Passing time

Long few days. Somehow I gained 10 pounds not eating anything. Or a scale was incorrect, or I was dehydrated last time I weighed in.

My life is back to being .... "Structured" Which is unbelievable helpful. I will tell you, Live an Unstructured life, then switch it to being structured.... you will see a big difference.

I have yet to know if I'll be dating soon. Regardless, I'll probably decide to take it easy. What is yet another Christmas Alone, it will be just like the last 16... No worries, I'm sure I'll be filled with my usual Bile for Baby Jesus.

Well this was a post, I have netflicks on demand now... Which... well, I have yet to watch anything I like... Seems like if that doesn't rectify itself, Netflicks may have to be rectified. New haircut, looks slick.

I would just like to end by saying ..... FUCK!!!!

No comments: