Sunday, September 05, 2010

Update

Well... Here it is Some 9 months later, after trying to do Anything I can to Change my life...

Here is the updated.
  • I can't take a decent shower.
  • My Living conditions are Worse
  • I've spent way too much money
  • At this moment I'm as miserable as I've been.... Well this is in the top 5... If not worst. Fantastic.....
  • And the Cherry..... GF broke up with me.
HTFU... I guess. Ten tons of work for nothing.... For Regress!!

I guess I better shut up and get to work.... If i'm lucky in 9 more months of hard work... I can be homeless. They say... when you are stuck in a hole... Stop Digging.. I'm not sure that is going to work, Going back to being a victim in my life...

I guess there were some good times.

If you don't realize why I've been so quiet.... this is why.

Fuck!!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Like you always say, "Keep Fighting!!".

It always helps when you say it to me.

The Mop said...

Thanks Kelly.

I needed that!

Anonymous said...

It's hard to remember now but you have done a ton of great things this past year and have changed your life. It's just not going to feel that way for a while. I'm sorry that the GF part didn't work out.

The Mop said...

Well, I haven't had a chance to update, the update. But the relationship thing reversed itself.

Hopefully the On again Off Again thing doesn't continue... Seemed like it was more a panic confusion thing that on again off again.

But... I'd rather keep some stuff between us... it's a bitch to blog your life out.

Anonymous said...

True that!