Thursday, January 01, 2009

Insomnia 2

Well happy new year

You know how wild and crazy I am these days, fell asleep at about 5pm, Woke up at 9:30...

Yep sleep disturbance.... that is what they call it...

Every year I try and make it through all my holiday movies, Bad Santa, christmas vacation, scrooged, the ref.... The classics... I'd say Love actually, but you would think less of me...

I've managed this year to sleep through all of them, started every one, I wake up 3 or 4 hours later and it's over... or I wake up in the last 10 minutes or the credits....

kind of a jip...

I'm going to try "Trading places".... I'm hoping it puts me to sleep.

So... Julie was talking about Ruth's.....

I umn There was a time when I went on this date and we went to ruth's. This is just a great example of how charming I am.

So, we sit down... and the date is going badly... It's one of those dates where you just know that for some reason she agreed to go, but somehow had decided it was over before it had even begun. She was kind of snobby and uninteresting.

We are outside at ruth's and the appetizer showed up After a few minutes she noticed a bug had landed on the appetizer, I saw that look in her eyes and she was going to make a scene.

I looked her straight in the eyes, Looked down at the bug Grabbed it and threw it in my mouth, and washed it down with my Beer.

I kid you not, We didn't say one more word... ate dinner, and I took her home.

No comments: