Friday, May 21, 2010

Warning-notes

I drank beer!

Fuck.... How if I just go in a thousand directions... It's friday...Fucking Friday. I went to Living Traditions. Seriously... people come to the stage, to show you their Culture. Sure they are actually Americans, but they are hanging on to that herratage, and it's free and they show it to you. and there is food that... is too much and too many options...

BUT YOU ARE BUSY RIGHT? TO GO CHECK OUT other Cultures? Busy with that.... WTF you are doing???? FaceBookery ....
But I'm telling you ... an umbrella a jacket and a towel... the towel is to wash off the chair.... even a paper one will do.

Fucking Shenanagains... Are you High! Jesus!!!(sorry to the religious) but seriously... if there is a Jesus, Help me out here! I hope you have it all figured out... Cause if not... YOU ARE FUCKING UP! I don't want to say "Pull your head out!"... But you have to help me! I Can't do everything!... but maybe you have it all figured out.... I mean... Obviously.. right!!! all figured out! Fight God Damn IT!
(sorry, 4th wall Breakage... Just trying to keep my shit in the box)

Well, this post has been fun... You have no idea the shity food I've been eating... and all these damn Chemicals from cleaning... I blame them.
and seriously...

I left the house, all the dishes were done, clothing washed, everything is clean. I come home, now there is another small load, and some dishes..... I'm like the little boy and the dyke with this stuff.... I'd put my dick in the hole..... but....... Wait he put his finger in the hole right?... or did he Pee on something..... I need to brush up on dutch mythology? In fact... I'm starting to get the impression that the cleaning will never be done!

or not... how if I just get some sleep!

No comments: