Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Spring in the step


#30 days of Content, or lack thereof.

Feels like, some of the spring in my step is gone. I'm sure it will be back. I put in some miles today, I couldn't bring myself to do a big ride. It wasn't in me. The weather was awesome. I came home and watched the end of the tour of California, through my eyelids. After getting up at 4am, and taking a nap at 7am, one would think I'd be rested. I keep thinking, if I can catch another nap, I'll Rally!

So far, it hasn't happened. It's important Vacuuming and dusting day. The Mentor, gave me a stern talking too, about how my curtains weren't Ironed. I swear to god! it was not on the list! But... ok, I pulled them down, and ironed them anyways. We laughed about it... and laughed... Then I hung up on her.....
And she called back....

Some days you have to just give up...
They can't all be winners.

Allonzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

No comments: