Sunday, February 08, 2009

Can I get you some Cheeze.....

Number 6-

I think I pulled off eating a half a pound of cheese for dinner, and the charming things it's doing to my digestive tract.... hey, you asked... or maybe you didn't.

You may be asking yourself "why is he doing reports from interzone"....

And yet what is a blog but a report from interzone... The tough part is not booring anyone with stories about pulling Shrubbery...

They say the thoughts of ones day are random... Maybe not so random but just sort of a bubbling of intellectual Leavings. As focused as I tend to be, sometimes my thoughts wander... and as I stripped old wood from my shrubs, making way for new growth... you see when you trim a tree the goal is to "shape it"... make it into something both Natural, and yet Clean and orderly. Keep the growth from being all on one side.

With a shrub you want to clear out the dead growth from years before... you want to Prepare it for the next year, Prepare it to move on...

And in all of this... My mind wandered to Old jobs, old co-workers... Irritable unchangeable ignorant fools. Lacking any awareness of their lack of either speed or quality... in their quest for those same qualities... Truth is, they are more interested in feeding their ego.

But... you know, it's all a struggle...

I don't know where these reports are going... but it's something.

No comments: