Friday, October 31, 2008

hmm

What is this blog for if not to whine.

and if as has been reported and blogging is so 2006... or 2005. I'm all about it.

Maybe the universe is in FLUX, I hate to go into some bullshit MOJO. With the Election, and the economy... The universe is just all up in the air, and it's causing some imbalance in the fabric of "The Force"(snicker). OR that all just refers to how I feel right now.

I fell asleep at 7pm and woke up at 11. I'd love to fall asleep for a nice 3 hours or so before morning.

Sorry I'm just going to go in a few million directions.

I love to vote, I remember when I started voting and it was strange and frightening. Now it just brings a smile to my face. My polling place is walking distance, so at one point on Tuesday. I'll take a nice fall walk over to my polling place and Play the touchscreen. I did rather like having a Ballot. Apparently it's way to complicated for Regular people, so now I don't get one of those nice Crisp cards to punch my vote through. But Once I hit that door of my polling place I'm just happy and thrilled to have a chance to have a say in government.
http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/07/23/punch_card_and_magnifying_glass_3.gif
It's a good thing.

No comments: