Saturday, March 17, 2007

Un-Fucking Real!!!

Seriously, the weather is like this the rest of the year??? Till November??? No wonder I feel like such crap January and most of feb. ...

So, conversation with my bike riding brother... my ms 150 riding brother. He called me and asked to borrow something(no contact is made in my family unless we want something).
Me, "hey, when are we going bike riding."

Bro, "um, not till the weather get's better."

Looking out the window on a clear sunny 70 degree day " Looks prity good to me, is there a storm coming in?"

.......................................(sorry I just got sucked into about 30 seconds of "real housewives of orange county". jimmy, who is in college, has all his friends over to get drunk before the college football game. When.... his mother shows up as a surprise, and she wants to get drunk with her son and his friends. But Jimmy then shows mom the Heisman. Jimmy then turns back to his friends for support, and they go... "You fucking loser, be nice to your mom, She is hot, and she is your mom...... Like I said I digress.........)..................................................

"ya, a storm then the weather will improve, and maybe I'll ride."my brother says.

So I just checked the weather it's 70's till Thursday when it goes down to 50.... Damn I may have to wear tights that day........

So, I had a bout of "Heavy Legs" this week with a ton of napping. So I have been easing up a bit, and just trying to get some time in the saddle, drop more winter weight. I'm still working on my Salt lake to mt. nebo route... I may just be crazy enough to put that on my regular schedule.

No comments: